- First and foremost! MY LITTLE SISTER IS ENGAGED!
Ahh I feel old. Craziness! Happy for both of them! I’m mostly excited because it meant I could make a Pinterest Board – Wedding Board for Cece! - and start pinning things. I am sure she won’t use any of my ideas, but I love weddings, and I like to plan fake ones in my spare time. Congrats again to you both!
- I skipped The Color Run yesterday. My left eye was swollen shut, and I felt like death. The Husband let me sleep in till about 9:30 and then we made our way to brunch where I properly stuffed my face. I still feel sick from that meal, but hey, I was sick so my body wanted what it wanted. I still managed to accomplish 3.25 miles on the treadmill yesterday (HIIT and some walking for the mileage) so all was not lost. I am feeling much better today, and have doped myself up on all the allergy medication I could find.
- I’m so far loving being back on Weight Watchers. I’ve planned out my meals for the week, it helped that we went grocery shopping last night, and I’ve already made lunches too! I’m still having the wave of doubt that this will work this time, but The Husband has faith. He even said “I think you’ve learned a lot now. I think this will be the time you can make it happen.” It helps with that kind of support. It also helps that I am routinely now making meals that are low on the Glycemic Index just from habit. I know Carbs – Breads mostly – are a trigger, so I tend to not include them. I also know that I can have a treat once in a while, but with all the veggies I’m piling on my meals, I’m not hungry.
- I said it. I am not hungry.
- My arms are looking more and more tone. Don’t get me wrong, there is still a nice layer of flab, and a wing that waves whenever I do jazz hands, but it’s a process, right? I’ll get there. Right now I am just enjoying my new love of HIIT running. I don’t cover a lot of miles, but I noticed on my normal run on Saturday I was able to keep running at a constant pace longer, than before.
- I start classes again in 2 weeks. Wahhhhhhh.
- Today’s Workout:
- NROLFW Stage 3 B2 & 15 minute Intervals (1 Min @ 7.0 mph, 2 min @ 5.5 mph for 15 min)
Questions for You Readers!
- What are you doing to move today?
- Do you suffer from Allergies? If So, what do you take?
- Do you Like Weddings?
Food For Thought Monday: