I’ve been asked to review an EatSmart Bathroom Scale by the company, and when I was approached I was super excited, because you know how much I love weighing myself periodically (read, everyday) to check progress (or recently the lack thereof).
When it came in the mail I was so excited. I took it right up stairs and set it in the bathroom. Not only was it really pretty and goes great with my bathroom, but it was so easy to just set up.
I put the two AAA batteries inside and then stepped on it once to calibrate, and then once more to weigh in.
Although I need to work on the actual number itself, the scale was accurate to a T!
I checked it by weighing myself, and then weighing myself with a 5 pound bag of flour. It was 5 pounds exactly more with the bag.
It fits nicely under my towel rack so it stays out of the way when not in use, and it’s not clunky at all. It weighs very little and the glass top makes it look streamlined and modern.
I’m very happy with it.
Useful Information About the Scale:
- [2014 VERSION] – Our newest addition to the EatSmart line. Utilizes Our Proprietary Auto-On Technology and Sensor Accuracy. Best in class customer service and support from a trusted vendor!
- Extra Large 4.5″ LCD display w/ Accubright blue backlight – Easy to read from any distance or angle! One of the biggest on the market!
- 4 High Precision EatSmart Sensors – Consistent and accurate measurement up to 400 lbs or 180 kgs every time; Graduation increments of .2 lbs. / 3oz.
- FREE EatSmart Body Tape Measure now included – Another great tool to monitor progress!
- Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included); 100% EatSmart Satisfaction Guarantee – Buy with Confidence!
(From Amazon.com Listing)
I’m extremely happy that I was chosen by EatSmart to weigh in on this scale J
Check back on Wednesday for my personal pictures with my weigh in!
(All opinions are my own)