Total Lost: -40.8
- I need to step back and look at my choices completely. I know I haven’t been on plan and frankly this ‘maintain’ of weight is kind of a blessing. It could have been worse. I could have gained weight this week. I could have gained a lot of weight this week.
- I am going to do my best to stick to the plan. I am also going to move more. I know it seems like I workout a lot, but I don’t. I focus on 1 workout and then the minute that is over I’m like “BOOM. DONE.” There was no reason for me not to lift after my run yesterday, but I didn’t. I didn’t even do my planned ab work. My stomach is not happy about this. It has dreams of being flat and toned. I’m holding it back.
- If you are having any sort of “UGH” moment – read this article. It made me smile. (Totally safe for work)
- Tonight is my work Christmas party – Holiday party – whatever. It’s at a steakhouse, and we don’t have the menu ahead of time so I am going to try and pick the meal that has the least amount of damage associated with it. I am also going to watch my intake of alcohol because I can’t get drunk – again – in front of my coworkers, and because I am running tomorrow (And Lifting!).
- I plan on helping myself negate some of the damage tonight by doing my CrossFit At Home workout from Tuesday. I had a blast doing it, and I felt strong afterward. I am going to try and up the weights a bit this go around and see what happens. I might injure myself, I might just enjoy myself. I want to live heavy darn it!
- I think what it comes down to is my eating habits. My sweet tooth gets the best of me, and frankly, it needs to stop. I am going on a Sugar detox. Not an actual one where I read labels and stuff, but like a “I know this cupcake has sugar in it so I will not eat
all of itit. I won’t go trolling the office for candy like I do most afternoons -this makes me sound horrible – and I will go back to my “Sugar Free” drinks at Starbucks (black coffee with truvia.)
- I made an awesome dinner last night of baked chicken and sweet potatoes. I was like licking the plate. My God I love that combination. I also love the fact that it’s chock full of protein and good carbs and good fiber.
- Food Pushers have entered the office. Danish. Bagels. Breakfast Pastries. No. I am not going to go to the office. I am not going to go to the office. I will stay FAR AWAY FROM THEIR OFFICE. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS.
- I just found out I got a B in Linguistics! HOLLA. I sent in my final endorsement form to GMU for analysis, and bought my text books for next semester for my second class. I can’t believe this is actually happening. TPWSNBN got his bonus so I paid off the credit card and transferred the rest to our savings account – which we now have enough to pay for my tuition completely next year without having to dip into any of our normal funds or take a loan out.
- Things are looking up, so why am I waiting for the fall out? Ugh that other shoe has to drop right?
Plan for today:
- Breakfast: 2 eggs on English muffin w/ Cream cheese & Coffee
- Snack: Banana
- Lunch: Garbage salad of onions, carrots, eggs, walnuts, cheese, apple with balsamic; yogurt, diet pepsi
- Snack: Luna Bar
- Dinner: Work Holiday Party – Reign in the Control
xoxoxoxox Happy Friday!