Weigh in: +1.2
Total Lost: +1.2
Amount to Lose: 26.4 pounds
Emotion: Getting back up
- This week was me finding my groove, and I am still lifting, so I am not expecting a tremendous amount to go away anyways. I am actually expecting to land about 10 pounds higher than my goal weight and being happy with how I look. For now, I will just keep on tracking, running, and lifting. I’m happy in these areas. I had plans of getting up early and working out before I started my work from home day, but sleep took over that. I’ll be working out on my break for lunch. I’ve planned out the first two meals of the day, and I still have a ton of fruit and veggies. I’m on it!
- Tonight our friends Kim and Edwin are coming over for pizza and beer. Because nothing says healthy start to the week than pizza and beer. It’s fine. I’ve got a plan: 1 slice of pizza 1 Greek Salad. Limit 2 beers. I can exercise self control, and that is what I plan to do. Tomorrow with the Nationals Game, I am planning on being awesome all day with a great workout, and eating cleanly, so while at the game I can enjoy Ben’s Chili Bowl. If you don’t live in DC, you don’t understand. Ben’s Chili Bowl could make a monk on hunger strike, give up. This stuff is amazing. AH-MAZ-ING.
- Last night my poor dogs had a Vet appointment, in which neither was spared the agony of bad things. Moody had three vaccinations, and a shot of cortizone because his back is bad, and Blarney had to have his ears deep cleaned (like REALLY deep cleaned) and his anal glands cleared. Poor guy. I’m like the worst dog owner ever. I don’t know how to take care of these random things that you never think about. I know now, and am grossly prepared from now on.
- Today’s workout is: 4 mile run ( building interval style). Tomorrow is lifting & intervals and Sunday will be my long run of 5 miles. As long as the weather stays the way it says it’s going to be, then I’ll be running outside in the morning. Monday, being a holiday, I’m going to take advantage of the long day off and really working on my form through lifting and then a good interval run.
- Can you believe we are almost at Memorial day? Where has this year gone? I’m not complaining, as next year is going to be big changes and happy changes so I am looking forward to being there, but right now I’m like “WHAT? TIME? WHERE?”
Have a happy and healthy Memorial Day Weekend!