Have you entered my Giveaway yet? IT’S MY FIRST GIVEAWAY. ENTER! Giveaway Giveaway Giveaway Giveaway Giveaway!
- Breakfast: Bagel Thin, PB, Coffee, Smoothie with protein
- Snack: water
- Lunch: Spinach Salad w/ Roasted Chickpeas, yogurt, Watermelon
- Snack: Fruit
- Dinner: Turkey Tacos!
- Activity: Run 3.1 miles (or there about’s) and Arm Circuit
I found this workout plan on Pinterest, and while, right now, right before my half marathon, I won’t be trying it, I think I will start the Monday afterward and see how it goes for the week!
- Share It Fitness -
I’ve been invited by a new company to “Pioneer” test their new application. The company is called “Happify” and the app pretty much in a nut shell makes you happy. There are activities, games, journal entries, and a community of people you interact with that all build each other up. It’s like free therapy. I was so excited when I saw the invite email – based on the co-founder liking my blog – and when I went through the survey, it told me I have issues coping with stress. Hi nail – meet head. This is my total problem.
I’m on day two and loving it so much. I can’t wait for it to go live, and there will be apps for your smart phones!
My legs are still a bit sore from Sunday’s 10 miler. I guess it’s to be expected. I pushed through that race really hard. I am hoping that this afternoon my run will not be horrible. I am not going to kill myself to hit 3.1 miles. I’m thinking run 1.5 miles (6.1 mph) and walk for 1 minutes (4.0 mph) and then repeat. Who knows I might get gutsy and go for 4.5 miles – but I doubt it.
Sorry I needed that comedic break. It’s early, my coffee is broken, and I am still tired.
- What are you doing today to be active?
- Do you think the Happify App will be successful?
- What would you do with a T-Rex that had extended grabbers?
- DC/Metro Area – ARE YOU READY FOR SNOWQUESTOR???