- Breakfast: Light English Muffin, 1 TBSP of Better n’ Peanut Butter, Coffee w/ Half and Half, Smoothie w/ Protein, Banana, Strawberries (6P+)
- Snack: Water & Apple
- Lunch: Salad: Mixed Greens, Carrots, Bell pepper, Radishes, Walnuts, Feta, Broccoli, Newman’s Own Light Balsamic; Greek Yogurt (plain non-fat) w/ 1/4 scoop protein powder & 1 teaspoon of strawberry jelly, Special K Vanilla Crisp Bar (11P+)
- Snack: Water & Banana
- Dinner: Turkey Veggie Pasta Bake (2 oz of whole wheat pasta, 4 oz of lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup of pasta sauce, broccoli, onions) with Side Salad (Mixed greens, carrots, radish, onion, with light ranch) (12 P+)
- Activity: 40 minutes of running intervals (4 minutes running, 1 minute walking) & Body Weight Training
- 3 Rounds of:
- 10 squats with tricep lifts
- 10 side plank crunches ( each side, each round)
- 10 Bicep Curls
- 10 Shoulder presses
- 10 rows
- I like when I have my entire day planned food and activity wise. My goal for water is 150 oz or more, so I better start drinking!
- Sadly I woke up this morning at about 5:50 am (TPWSNBN had to leave earlier for a meeting) and have had a headache ever since. I keep having these weird dreams about creepy stories, and I am not sure where that is coming from. It makes no sense really. Unless my mind is like “Write this stuff down! IT’S GOLDEN! IT’S THE NEXT TWILIGHT FRANCHISE!” I figure I can’t sell out as an author, because have never sold in? No that doesn’t make sense.. I’ve never sold anything at all, so I figure if I can get published with some teen paranormal romance, I can build my street cred (Library Cred?) later.
- I have three novels, that even though they exist in a very very rough state, they still exist. One I wrote about 4 years ago, and is horrible. It’s worse than twilight. It’s contrived, and frankly, I was a contrived person then, so it all makes sense. The other one I wrote as a National Novel Writing Month piece. It too is contrived, but less so. I actually really like that piece. I am actually still very proud that this piece of writing came out of me. The third piece was my horrible attempt at scifi/fantasy. It’s realllllllly bad. Like I need someone to come in and tell me how bad it is to my face so I maybe sit down and try to fix it, because right now, even though I know it’s bad, I still partially think it’s perfect. I am a bipolar critic of myself.
- Do you watch the Bachelor? I’m actually really into this season. I saw myself in Tierra (I know, WHY AM I ADMITTING THIS.). Let me explain. I was Tierra, in high school and beginning of college. I wasn’t evil like her, but I was very much the drama queen when it came to boys and especially other girls. Especially other girls around boys I liked. Granted, I was never in the bachelor situation, and I am not sure I would last through night one with all that DRAMZ, but I definitely remember sobbing to my mom about the fact that so and so didn’t like me or whatever. So maybe I wasn’t like Tierra. Maybe I just ugly-cry like Tierra does. The dent in my face is also on my cheek, not my forehead (no joke when I first typed that I typed ‘whorehead’. hmmm)
- So I’m on Vine, which is an app that you can share 6 second looping videos of whatever over social media. Hey it’s a way to pass the time.
- It’s a fun app to waste time and share little blurbs of your life with the world. I like all social media, because I believe when used for good, and not evil, it benefits the world (The more you know *)
- So I did Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed and Shred yesterday and really liked it! IT WAS HARD (i.e. you start with burpees) and complex (i.e. I have no coordination when it comes to martial arts moves) but it was amazing. I burned over 400 calories (about 5 Activity Points) and had the sweat in my eyes affect from the workout – which always equals a great workout to me! I might do level 2 on Friday after my run depending on how I am feeling and time.
- Saturday is my 7 miler. I want to do this outside but it all depends on the weather. I was contemplating may be doing the 7 miler on Friday and then an easy 3 on Saturday with the DVD. That way I can just transition from treadmill to DVD easily. I don’t know. I know I need to up my game though. I know my body is getting used to being in this type of activity state and I can’t let that occur. I can’t let my body get used to anything. I really don’t want to have to start P90x but, I will if I have to. You hear that body? I WILL LET TONY HORTON OWN YOU.
- Have you heard of Oil Pulling? It makes me gag thinking about it, because man, oil in your mouth for 20 minutes? But apparently people swear by it. I might try this tomorrow morning and report back.
What are your Wednesday Plans, workout or otherwise?
Do you oil pull?
Where do you think Tierra got her head dent?