- Today is the first day of classes for me! Of course it would snow. I snowed last night and because it was so cold it stuck to everything. Looks like now the roads are pretty much okay if not fine. I only hit a few weird spots, but other than that I was okay. I am Nervous about making sure I get to campus on time tonight, so I plan on leaving work at a little after 4 pm, and bringing my dinner with me and eating there. I think I have figured out where to park so that I will be closer – Parking garage obviously – and that my car will be covered in case the snow starts again.
- So far so good though with Weight Watchers. I am feeling good about choices, and I stayed within my points yesterday, and made the executive decision to stop eating when I was satisfied. I felt really good during my run yesterday as well. Things are looking up! I am excited to weigh in tomorrow and keep going in the right direction.
- That’s what I look like today. The top is from Banana Republic and I love it. It’s comfortable, it drapes me nicely, and it’s red! I love red colored clothes. I love how they make me feel instantly put together.
- My hair is dirty but oh well. I washed it last night and I woke up this morning being able to spend 10 minutes blow drying it as opposed to 35-45 minutes. I need to buy one of those in-styler things. or something.
- I am excited about tonight I can barely contain myself. I can’t wait till it’s time to go. I can’t believe I have been given this chance again to follow a dream of mine. I can’t believe I have been given this chance from such a wonderful school. I can’t believe I am again a Patriot!
- Yes I am still studying the map of the campus. It’s been too long since I have taken classes there. Oh well. At least there is a Starbucks on Campus right by where I am parking – figures – so I can stop for a coffee or something before class starts most weeks. I’m sure I’ll need it.
- Today is obviously a rest day as I don’t have time in between work and school to get in a workout, so I am just being mindful of what I am eating and working towards keeping all that in check. This may mean that I end up eating dinner at 4:00 pm and that’s fine. The nice thing about being in class till late is by the time I get home I’ll be exhausted, so I’ll just go to bed.
- I’m off work tomorrow – which is exciting – and I ain’t got no where to go, so I envision a good morning run, cleaning house and doing laundry. Exciting stuff.
Have A Great Thursday and Stay Warm!