- I signed back up on Weight Watchers this morning. I tracked my food that I have planned for the day and set up some ‘routines’ on my tracker. So far, I feel better. I lost a lot of weight on Weight Watchers to begin with and instead of fighting it, I am just going with it. I need to drop this weight. I need to be in control. I need to be a success story. I am looking at getting the ActiveLink, but I am not sure I am ready to jump that broom yet.
- Today’s workout is an interval one:
- I could have easily done this before work, but man when I woke up at 5:30 this morning (TPWSNBN had to drive to Maryland so he had to leave pretty darn early, thus causing me to get up really early) I was not feeling the coordination. I decided running and lifting heavy things should occur when I could open both of my eyes at the same time. I consider this to be a smart decision.
- I plan on going home, getting my workout done, and then cracking open the textbooks for this semester and starting to read through some of the chapters. I’d like to walk into the classes knowing a bit about them first – obviously – so I don’t seem like a big idiot to everyone else. I am actually shocked at how many existing teachers there are in the program.
- It is absolutely freezing. I keep getting random chills on my arms and I can’t seem to warm up at all. It’s also making me tired. *Whine*
- I am excited about how fast this year is going. It’s almost the end of January already. How crazy is that? I am excited to get my feet wet again with school, and hope that this semester is as great as I think it will be. I am ready to get going!
- It’s really hard to not sign up for every race that pops up on my radar. I am thinking this may be my last year of a lot of races, since looking at my calendar makes me tired.
Well that’s all I got.