2012 was a year that flew by.
I was able to go on a lot of trips this year. TPWSNBN and I started out with an anniversary weekend to Williamsburg, Virginia. This place is really special to us, because we love the atmosphere the history and the relaxed feeling we have being there. We always say we never stay long enough and always vow to stay longer the next time. May be on of these times we’ll actually plan a longer trip.
We then ventured north to New York City for a day trip to meet a group of ladies that have been such an important part of my life for so long.
These women have been such an influence, such a positive outlook for me. Even though the next picture is more like us anyways.
Then it was time to get a little crazy. Lisa and I hopped on a Jet plane and went to the Dominican Republic for a long weekend.
It was a hilarious and relaxing weekend, and I am so happy that I had Lisa to (take care of me) and share this with.
Then it was off on TPWSNBN and my long vacation… London Calling…
We spent the week in London, falling in love with everything about it. We took a day trip to Paris, and while we were more impressed with London the trip was amazing.
Needless to say this year was my year of travel.
I ran a lot this year.
- March 17, 2012 – Rock n’ Roll USA Half Marathon – COMPLETED 02:28:47
- April 29, 2012 – 34th Annual Patriots Cup Corporate Challenge 8k – COMPLETED 00:49:36 – PR!!
- May 13, 2012 – Devotion to Children Mother’s Day 4 Miler – COMPLETED 00:43:36
- June 2, 2012 – Global Race For The Cure 5k – COMPLETED 00:32:23 – PR!!!
- September 30, 2012 – Cody’s Crew 5k Walk/Run – COMPLETED 00:37:50
- October 28, 2012 – Marine Corps Marathon – 10k portion – Registered – Course Map – COMPLETED 01:07:55
- November 17, 2012 – Turkey Trot 10K – COMPLETED 01:04:35 – PR!!!
- December 1, 2012 – Annapolis Half Marathon – COMPLETED 02:19:55 – PR!!!
- December 31, 2012 – Bull Run Festival of Lights 5k – Registered
I went back to school in the summer and began studying for certification exams. This was something I hadn’t done in 5 years. I relearned math.
I got into Grad School and I start January 22.
This year was a good one. I didn’t make goal weight. I didn’t get published. Whatever. I lived. Look at this post.
I can’t wait for 2013.