Sorry I disappeared. It’s so easy to not to do anything – including getting dressed or leaving the house – when you are on vacation.
- I’ve joined another tracking service for my food and exercise to go along side MyfitnessPal.com. It’s called Lose It! There is an app for your smart phone and a really user friendly system on their website. I needed a shake up but I can’t afford to just join another weight loss program. I am on day 1 and really liking it.
- My treadmill is making weird noises. This annoys me. I’ve put a request in for service and hopefully it can be fixed. I can’t afford to buy a new one or join a gym, so I might end up being thrown to the outdoors. *Whine*
- Did everyone have a good holiday? I had a nice Christmas and so far a very relaxing break. New Years Eve will be fun. Going out for a late dinner with TPWSNBN and Lisa at Zaytinya in Washington, DC. Our seating is at 9:00pm so we are planning on heading down earlier to go sit at the bar first – just to make sure we get down there in time. Metro it is.
- I am not sure if I am going to exercise today or tomorrow, most likely today and tomorrow I’ll do something, and then Monday is my last race of the year – the Bull Run Festival Of Lights 5k. :-)
- So now I am going to figure out what we are going to do today…