Happy November Folks!
- I am in love with the show American Horror Story, which doesn’t bode well with comfortable sleeping habits. I am also mixing that with the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy that is still lingering on my night stand, and as a result having really weird dreams involving Adam Levine and Jessica Lange. I am not sure what to make of these dreams, and last night’s in particular was one of the weirder ones.
- No I am not telling you the dream.
- We had about 30 kids last night come for trick or treating, and then nothing. TPWSNBN even went out for more candy, and then no one came. I was like ‘WHA?’ so he gets to bring the rest to work with him today, sans one reeses cup that Blarney liberated, opened carefully and ate. He had more halloween candy than I did.
- That’s right friends, I had NO Halloween candy. The bloat also seems to be gone – or I just magically dropped like 6 pounds over night, take your pick – and I feel better today. I am looking at leaving work by 3:30 coming home and taking care of the dogs, getting a 30 minute circuit training session in – haven’t decided if I will repeat Monday’s workout, or do a DVD – and then leave to get all of my hairs cut. I need a trim like whoa. TPWSNBN is getting his hair cut too, by my stylist. He is starting to look a bit homeless, and even though that is like awesome for me (because then I look instantly chic regardless of what I am wearing) I know it’s making him uncomfortable. Plus, there is a fine line between looking homeless and having people actually throw money at you, and I think we are nearing that edge.
- This week has thrown me off completely with working from home on Monday and Tuesday and then ‘starting’ my week on Wednesday with an all day meeting, thus throwing me into today with another long meeting, and then a less than productive afternoon.
- There is someone I work with on my team, that just flat out doesn’t like me – which is totally fine. He is entitled to his (pathetic and lame) opinion. Every single person on our team on Monday was able to dial in and work from home, somehow he was the only one who wasn’t. He was also the only one who for whatever reason didn’t feel the need to communicate this with anyone else. He also made me late for my deadline. He also is a condescending jack ass. Whatever. At some point I will not have to deal with these people.
- I am feeling really good about my motivation right now. I am very excited about the fact that I made it through day 1 – which is always the hardest – and I have a great plan to make it through day 2. I just can’t be idle. Otherwise I binge.
- My run yesterday on the treadmill, wasn’t so bad. I hate running on the treadmill because it makes me feel slow, but I love it for the convenience factor. Once time changes I’ll be more comfortable running outside – as long as I can get my butt out of bed in the morning.
- I have this unrelenting desire to make cupcakes.
- Should I chop all of my hair off?
- What am I doing with my life?
- Who am I?
- Do you get philosophical too when you are bored and tired? I find myself getting that way when I am a bit delirious. I also find myself getting extremely judgmental. I need help.
Carry On Loves!