- We leave the day after tomorrow for England. We haven’t even brought the suitcase upstairs yet. GUESS WHAT I AM DOING TONIGHT?
- I’m planning on working out on my lunch break so that I can be devoted to packing when I get home. This should be relatively easy seeing as though normally I work through my lunch break, giving my job that extra free hour of mine that I should have for myself in some capacity. So today I will go to my office’s gym and sweat for like 35 minutes – I’m hoping an elliptical or some other cross training machine is open, because if it’s the treadmill I will get bored from walking with in like 2 minutes. I also look weird on an elliptical because my feet always shoot up with not much grace. I’m not a graceful elliptical-er.
- Yesterday’s run should have been 4 miles, but I was on the treadmill and tired from not sleeping so I crawled (10’48″ pace) the 3.33 miles and then decided I was done. This weather needs to stay cool so I can go outside. Stupid indian summer or humidity or whatever.
- I slept wrong – AGAIN – last night on my back. I actually slept on my back but with my arm in a weird position over my head, so everything is screaming (which is another thing. I don’t want to only do weights, because well I am afraid to lift anything heavy at this point. After vacay = whatever. Before vacay = Must be careful.).
- We didn’t have enough iced coffee this morning for both TPWSNBN and I, so being the good wife that I am, I took it. No I’m kidding. I gave it to him and I grabbed a Sugar Free Rockstar Energy Drink.
- I also grabbed an apple, banana, and a bag of frozen grapes to enjoy today. I already ate the grapes with my English Muffin Breakfast and man I am satisfied (never thought I would say this after a healthy meal, but here we are.).
- Did anyone watch the debate? I thought there were good and bad moments to both sides. But I also think the moderator lost control of the event within 5 seconds.
- Breakfast: English Muffin w/ PB, Rockstar Energy
- Snack: Frozen Grapes
- Lunch: Open faced turkey, hummus, spinach, and provolone sandwich, yogurt, carrots
- Snack: Apple & Banana
- Dinner: Steak Waldorf salad
- Activity: Cross training 35-40 minutes
Let’s hope I can nab DAY 3 of 100% Tracking and staying with in points. Last night was hard because we stayed in, but I can do this. I can make this work. I will make this work. I’ve already made it work a million times (well like 40 pounds) before. I can keep going.
p.s. Anyone got any tried and true stretches for shoulders and back?