- Tuesday’s are class days, so I don’t get home till about 11ish. Which means I don’t settle till 11:30 – 12:00ish, which means I don’t usually fall asleep until like 1ish. I got roughly 4 hours last night. I consider this a win, but at the same time, a loss. Wednesday’s are Run Days. I have 4 miles slated, and with the weather and my exhaustion I’ll be on the treadmill. I am afraid I’ll run outside and just hate myself and then walk home. A least with the treadmill, I have distractions like the TV. I’m sure I have 8 million Law and Order SVU’s to choose from to get me through my 40ish minute run. We shall see. I am going to try and do it in 42 minutes (10’30” pace). That would be the goal.
- I don’t think my teacher for my Tuesday night class likes me. She seems bothered whenever I speak up in class. I say something – as in an answer to an open question she has asked – and she just looks at me with a blank stare, and then asks the question again and turns to the other side of the room. I’m sorry, if my answer is wrong, tell me why it’s wrong. Don’t stare blankly at me and turn away. That helps no one, and frankly, it doesn’t help the evaluation I’ll be giving you at the end of the semester.
- So I’m tired. My back is nominally better than yesterday. I’m guessing it’s a process. If it keeps going at this rate, I should be good as new for my 8 miler on Saturday – which will then wreck my body for the plane ride that night. Gosh I can’t believe that this trip is almost here.
- Creepy or funny? I say funny.
- I have my thesis statement for my final exam in World Literature (online course) and I am currently gathering my thoughts and ideas for the outline that I can bring with me to the exam. I’m writing about hell through different stories that we covered this semester, because I like to pick the bright and positive topics.
- 2 DAYS TILL ENGLAND PEOPLE
- I am trying to keep my focus on that over these next couple of days, mainly because the stress and accumulation of crap with work and school can eat me alive, and I don’t want that. I want to walk (fly?) into this vacation with both feet and not stress or really even think about work or school. I know it will be hard, and I am sure I will have to be reminded while walking through Harrod’s Department store that I shouldn’t be thinking about work while looking at Gucci bags, but oh well. I digress. I am not going to London to buy a purse. Or am I?
- I have that “Gangham Style” song stuck in my head because the idiots on the radio think its funny to play that like 24/7. THANKS GUYS.
- I am not really nervous about my run this afternoon, but my achilles tendon on my left side would tell you otherwise. I will just have to make sure to ice and stretch and then heating pad. All while….
- WATCHING THE FIRST DEBATE!
- Now that is a creepy picture.
Plan of the Day:
- Breakfast: English Muffin w/ PB, Frozen Grapes, Coffee
- S: Green Tea and Water
- L: Turkey Wrap, Yogurt, Carrots
- S: Water
- D: Mahi Mahi Tacos
- Activity: Run 4 miles so I can drink beer.
Have a great day lovelies!