- So my plants split up the ass last night at Wegmans. I think if I needed a sign to get back on track that was it. Mortified doesn’t begin to explain it.
- Although I can’t exercise today, because of class and work, I am going to be 100% on par with my eating. I’ve already tracked everything, including my coffee this afternoon. If I indulge in anything it will be a fruit cup from Starbucks. I need to regain control.
- It took me 1 hour and 47 minutes to get to work this morning. I hate Rain. I hate living so far (well only 16 miles) from work, I hate the fact that the DC metro area has the worst traffic ever.
- I’m aiming for 100 oz of water again today – I made it to 119 yesterday – and I think it’s helping. I’m stressed so my face is breaking out, but hopefully the water will do some work in that department as well.
- Speaking of stress, I had all these grand plans yesterday of doing an hour of yoga. Yeah I got in 10 minutes. Why? My back started screaming like it was on fire and being stabbed. I guess Yoga will have to wait till I am fully healed. No worry. Today is an off day, and tomorrow is 4 miles. Outside. Unless its a downpour.
- Speaking of downpour – WE LEAVE IN 3 DAYS (basically) FOR ENGLAND! We should really pack umbrellas. I’ll have my trench coat so I’ll be ready! CAN’T WAIT.
- My neck is in complete revolt at this point. It’s now a stinging pain running down the side of my neck into my shoulder. There isn’t enough bengay in the world at this point.
- I feel like I am running around with my head cut off. I haven’t begun packing. I hung up all of our clothes last night. I had been living out of laundry baskets, and then decided I was tired of it, and how in God’s name would I pack if all my clothes were wrinkly? Exactly.
- Gotta look good to impress Kate and Wills.
- I am way too productive on this Rockstar Energy Drink
- Breakfast: English muffin with Elderberry Jelly and Coffee w/ Coffeemate
- Snack: Apple and Tea
- Lunch: Turkey wrap with lettuce and cabbage and hummus, yogurt, carrots with tzatziki sauce
- Snack: Banana
- Dinner: Chicken Sausage with Purple Potatoes
- Snack: Ice Coffee with Half and Half and fruit
Activity: Getting through today. I MEAN REALLY.
32 ounces of water – DONE. 68 more to go.
Enjoy your rainy or if your lucky, sunny Tuesday loves.