WI: + 5.2
Total Lost: -36.4
Emotion: Sh*t Happens
I am not sure I am shocked or not. I am a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount I gained. I was pretty sure I would gain, but this much? Man. Back on track though. Today is most likely going to be a rest day, mainly because my back and hip are in ouch mode. Tomorrow I will run 6 miles, Sunday is the 5k, and then I will be back on my normal workout routine.
I will take the time this afternoon to stretch, lay with a heating pad, and plan out meals for the week.
I think workout wise I am good, it’s the food intake that’s not so amazing.
I’m sore like whoa. My legs, back, and hip. Ouchies.
Positive Points Of Today
- It’s Friday
- I’ve already tracked Breakfast and Lunch
- In One week I’ll be preparing to leave for England
- Other than my sore back and hip area, my legs are healing (i.e. Achilles isn’t so sore anymore)
- It rained last night, pretty hard, so all of the plants are perky, and the weather is cool
- It’s almost October – my favorite fall month – and we shopped for halloween decor last night. Our house looks awesome
- After my 2 mile run yesterday I became compelled to clean the main level of the house, including dusting the baseboards. The house looks so good and I’m more comfortable with people coming over than I was before.
- Although I gained, a lot, of weight this week, I am okay with it. I needed the kick in the teeth – which this was – to remind myself that just because I think it’s healthy doesn’t mean that it is or that I can eat hoards of it. Everything has a serving size for a reason. Sometimes you need that really awful reminder.
- I posted the following picture last night and got so much encouragement from so many people. It reminded me that even with the gain of today, I am going in the right direction. I will never weigh what I weighed in the before picture again. Never.
2007 and 2012
I am still shocked at times how much of a difference there is.
- Now for some cute Animals: