- Somehow I have come to the conclusion that I am only ‘interested’ in losing weight. I seem to be gung ho for about the first few
dayshours and then something un-clicks and I am suddenly ‘hungry’ and eating fistfuls of granola. Now granted, it could be fried food. It could be hostess cream cakes. It could be a lot of things. I buy healthy-ish food and then binge. I’m not someone who drinks excessively and simply giving up alcohol (i.e. the one beer I have every so often at this point) isn’t going to change much. I wish I was one of those people who could drop ten pounds just by not going to the bar. I don’t go to bars now. I’m not going to sit here and say “I want to lose weight!” Because it’s not apparent to me that this is what I want anymore. I want to be thin, feel better about myself, etc, but I am not really wanting to put the work or effort in it seems. Which is more depressing than actually gaining each week in a crappy attempt to diet.
- I don’t know what the aforementioned conclusion means. I am still tracking. I will stay with in my allotment today.
- I was supposed to get up and run 2 miles today. I didn’t obviously. This not only makes me really mad at myself, but really sad at the same time.
- I’ve reset my Weight and My Tracking on Weight Watchers. Weigh in’s will be on Fridays. I set my new goal weight which I believe is more attainable than my last one. I have 19.4 pounds to go. I’m going to try and take this one day at a time, as opposed to trying to plan out my whole week.
- I’ve planned my workouts up till the marathon. I really needed to do this to make sure I got the mileage in. I am terrified of not finishing the marathon, or worse, having to be driven to the end of the course. So I need to make sure I get my work in.
- Whoa I am self absorbed.. How are you all doing?
- Here’s to a better week Loves.
And now for some humor to bring me out of this funk…