I am so happy it’s Friday. Actually this week seemed to fly by, oddly enough.
- We booked the day trip to Paris. I am really excited about this. Mainly because I doubt we’ll be leaving the country next year (or possibly even a few years after this trip due to my school) so getting two countries in is amazing. Plus who doesn’t want to go to Paris if given the chance? I wonder if they are really mean to American’s or if that is just because one person had a bad experience. Because my hairstylist is off the boat French, and the nicest person ever.
- I have already posted the assignment for the week of November 11, 2012 for my World Literature Class. I feel oddly relieved that I am rocking this class. Mainly because the choices the teacher has for reading are, well, kind of out there. I was worried that 1.) I wouldn’t understand the readings, 2.) I wouldn’t be capable of coming up with strong view points for the more than 10 assignments (3 exams), or 3.) I wouldn’t be able to keep up with the flow of work.
- Either everyone else is really slow, or I’m just awesome. I’ve received 100% on everything I have turned in.
- I did Nike Training Club last night – Sweat and Shape – I think is it what it was called. Man those workouts get touch towards like the last 5 minutes. We’ll see how bad it is today when I do Insanity Cardio DVD. My thighs hurt from the 5 million squats I did yesterday, so that’s a good thing. Thighs, Upper Arms, Abs = Problem areas. When I say Problem Area I mean – area to which grossness resides on my body.
- I really am ready to see some muscle definition, so that can come on whenever.
- TPWSNBN loves Banana Republic Pants. He has come to the dark side, and is dressing nicely. He even said “I can’t wear t-shirts forever.”
- Today will be a chug water type of day. I am really thirsty and not sure why, but obviously my body is telling me something. The idea of drinking anything other than water seems disgusting. Great I’m sure I’m bloated.
- There are some days where the act of being present and positive in the situation is almost impossible.
- I have the sudden urge to run this afternoon. Should I? I mean my long run is tomorrow, but would it be so bad to switch to day, and do insanity tomorrow? thoughts? (by long run I mean 6 miles.)
- I am getting really excited about the fall. I am also getting really excited because I am getting closer to the day my application is reviewed by GMU – like 18 days away. All this hard work is coming to it’s final test. The application review and then the interview. I need to buy a suit…
- I am not looking at the nude pictures of Duchess Catherine on principle. That and we all know she has a rocking body. Leave something to the imagination. That photographer should be bitch slapped.
- I’m taking my second exam after work – YAY – I’m actually excited about these exams because I am good with the material. Something I never thought I would be. It’s amazing when things click and everything falls into place. I am really looking forward to continuing this journey. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
Fall Outfits (Haves and Wants)