- Everything I have turned in for my World Literature Class I’ve received an A on. I am pretty much ecstatic at this point. So far so good. I’m planning on taking the first exam next week – possibly before my next Tuesday Class – that would be stellar to get it all done on one day. I might leave work a bit early that day to accomplish that.
- I was completely in control and tracked yesterday. I worked out, and I tracked EVERYTHING.
- I was down 3 pounds this morning – just proves most of that gain yesterday was just bloat
- THIS – SO MUCH OF THIS
- I really want some compression socks. So if anyone works for a company that sells compression socks, and wants me to try out a pair, I’LL DO IT. I can’t afford the price tag though :-(
- I am starting to feel drained. After not sleeping last night I am kind of feeling the twitchy eyes coming on
- I GET TO HAVE CHIPOTLE FOR LUNCH
- Side Bar: there was a time when I did not like chipotle. I got sick a couple of times after eating there so I was pretty much deterred by the thought of going there. But TPWSNBN was so in love with the food I agreed (about 2 years ago) to go back. It was glorious.
- I spilled soda all over myself and my office upon returning from lunch.
Day 10/100 -100 days to Healthy