Day 04/100 – 100 Days To Healthy
Plan of the Day
- Breakfast: Quick Oats with Banana and PB, Coffee w/ Cream and Protein
- Snack: Apple
- Lunch: Salad with Chicken (Lunch from yesterday as Chipotle took over my lunch period)
- Snack: Caramel Chocolate Atkins snack bar
- Dinner: CHOP’T (CAN’T WAIT)
- Activity: Stength Training and Walking on treadmill
Insanity has shipped. I am way to excited about this DVD set. WAY TOO EXCITED. I keep hearing how awesome it is from people. Sure it’s going to be difficult, that goes without saying. Nothing is easy about weight loss or fitness.
Even my run of 3.1 miles in 31’24” yesterday wasn’t easy. It was hot, I was tired, I got a side cramp right off the bat, it was bad. I wanted to quit like 8 million times. I didn’t because I wasn’t close enough to my house, so the effort became getting home. Then I just hit 3.1 and started walking. That’s what i do. Most people will just run home, not me. I hit my goal distance and bam. Done. May be I’ll get over that. Hopefully I’ll get over that. Or I could just plan a route that loops back to my house. Yeah that would be smarter.
I love the Garmin 210. I love it. It’s easy to use, it’s light, and man it felt good to not have my phone on my arm. I am actually excited about 7 miles tomorrow morning. Mostly because it will be morning, and it will be cooler than it was yesterday (86 degrees and humid).
I got some pretty cool news from Mizuno – I can’t actually talk about it! Well at least yet. I’ve been selected to try out some new (not on the market) product(s) and well, it will be awesome once it/they arrive. Hopefully after the test period or when it/they become available to the market I’ll be able to share my thoughts on it/them.
I am also starting my first in person class in over 5 years on Tuesday. YUP, I’ll be in community college at the age of 28. I feel like I should be on that show, with that guy that my friend Erika likes. Or something. I’ll be Chevy Chase’s character. I’m really glad I chose an easy class to indoctrinate myself back into school – Introduction to Linguistics.
Linguistics is the scientific study of human language. Linguistics can be broadly broken into three categories or subfields of study: language form, language meaning, and language in context.
Let’s hope because it’s “Introduction To” that doesn’t equate to BeBe’s head exploding in class. Let’s also hope I am not the oldest person in the room aside from the teacher. Let’s also hope the teacher isn’t like a few of my other professors in college. (Mr. Grabby hands).
My GPA can attest to the fact that I didn’t take them up on their offers, by the way. I EARNED THOSE C’s!
Well it’s Friday – which means on some people’s blogs they do 5 things. 5 things they like, 5 things about their S.O. that they love, etc. Today I am doing 5 things.
5 Things That I Am Pissed Off About
- Shooting at the Empire State Building This Morning- If you are having a bad day, week, month, year, life, and want to off yourself? FINE. Going into a busy public place and killing a bunch of people to ‘make a point’ – YOU ARE A LOSER. YOU ARE NOTHING. YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER HAD FRIENDS OR A DATE TO PROM.
- Todd Akin – YOU MAKE ME SICK. Your comments about ‘legitimate rape’ make me want to vomit over and over and over again. You are a disgusting specimen and frankly the fact you are married shocks me. How a woman could marry filth like you is beyond my mental capacity. If a woman says no AT ANY POINT it’s rape. End of story. Case closed. Go back to your hole.
- Norwegian Killer – Ruled Sane – Gets 21 years – So apparently the going rate for murdering 77 people is 21 years. Go Justice.
- Fox News, AP, Out Navy Seal Involved in Bin Laden Killing - So, do we think this was a smart idea guys? I mean really?
- Obama’s Re-election could lead to Civil War – say’s Texas Judge – I mean really. REALLY? SERIOUSLY?
That feels better to get off my chest! HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!