Day 02/100 – 100 days to Healthy
WI: – 0.8
Total Lost: – 44.6
Emotion: What the What?
I have no clue how I managed to lose weight over the course of this past week. Sure, yesterday I was on my game. Kind of. But nothing brilliant enough to warrant even a 0.1 loss, let alone a 0.8. I’ll take it. Believe me. But I am stunned to say the least.
Plan of the Day:
- Breakfast: Spinach, Sweet Pepper and Onion Fritatta, coffee with protein powder and cream
- Snack: Banana
- Lunch: Salad, yogurt, Steaze No Calorie Soda, Grapes
- Snack: Apple and PB
- Dinner: Italian Sausage with onions and peppers (TPWSNBN will have pasta with his, me? I’ll have some spinach or broccoli)
- Activity: I’m getting my hair done this afternoon, so today is a rest day
I ran last night after work – 3.1 miles in 31’49 – I’M GETTING FASTER. I have a 5k at the end of September to ease me back into racing, and then I’ve got 10k’s a half and another 5k to round out the year. Then the Marathon in March. I type that and my stomach turns. Ouch it’s gonna hurt. But a good hurt. A hurt that will allow me to eat a massive hamburger that evening without worry.
I’ve realized Ritz Crackers can not be in my house. I devoured the whole box in 7 days without help.
I’ve also realized that the next 40 days while I wait for George Mason University to review my grad school application, I will be either nauseous, angry, depressed or all three. So just as a warning!
One thing that seems to calm me down is “Master Chef” on fox.
EVEN THOUGH THEY KICKED MONTI OFF LAST NIGHT. WHAT THE. OMG. JUST WRONG.
She was my favorite. Possibly because she kind of looks like Anne Hathaway – but a bit older. And she looks like a friend I used to work with at Caribou Coffee, but a bit older with different hair. (Hi Beckie!)
Ugh my stomach is in knots. This needs to stop happening.
Blog Post Of Awesomeness Round Up
I am very lucky that I randomly find or get introduced to awesome blogs and their owners through the many people I ‘know’ on Twitter. You ask one question on a social media site, and suddenly you have people coming from all over offering their knowledge and advice. It’s truly amazing. I am not sure how I would function without social media in my life (Cliche? May be – get over it. I love all these crazy ultra personal sites!). These are a few of the many blog posts I’ve read over the past few days that struck a chord with me. Hope you find some answers or new ideas through them!
- Two Ingredient Slow Cooker Meals (Can You Stay For Dinner?) – this will come in handy this fall when I am lazy and want Paleo comfort food
- Project Get Better (Carrots n’ Cake) – I hate to see anyone struggle with health issues, but as I have had gastrointestinal issues periodically over the last 5 years, her willingness to completely alter her diet has given me some courage to do the same.
- Spanish Quinoa Casserole (Meals and Miles) – looks AMAZING
- CrossFit at Home – 10 Items you will need (The Sweet Life) – This is an awesome post. As someone who dabbles in CrossFit at home, I needed this list (Luckily I have like 90% of it already)
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Power Squares (PowerCakes) – New blog I was just introduced to! Clean Eating For The Win!
- Pretty Much Anything On This Site (Tosca Reno) – Another new blog I was introduced to!
xoxo Enjoy Your Wednesdays!