Plan of the Day
- Breakfast: Quick Oats with Chocolate PB, Banana; Coffee with Protein Powder and Cream
- Snack: Apple and Redbull
- Lunch: Turkey Wrap with Spinach, Baby Carrots, Grapes, Yogurt
- Snack: banana and Kellogs pastry Crisp (I LOVE THESE)
- Dinner: Pizza at the in laws
- Activity: 2.5 Miles and Strength Training
• Well I submitted my Grad School Application (online portion) this morning. I have to stop on my way home at the post office to mail the remaining documents too. Then it’s the waiting game. It’s not rolling admission so I will be waiting until October 1 at the earliest to hear anything. Oh Joy.
• You know how great I am at waiting.
• I did a strength training circuit last night and then walked for about 2.67 miles on the treadmill. I forgot how much I like strength and walking. All this running I’ve been doing has gotten me all cardio tired and I needed the break. It was a nice break at that. Also “Life After People” was on the History Channel so that helped the time go by. I love that show too much I think.
• I’ve had a twinge of a headache now for almost two weeks. I think it’s because my body like the feel of sand beneath my feet, and now that I am on concrete and grass, it doesn’t know how to cope. I blame Lisa for being an awesome friend and taking me away for a long girls weekend. I wish it had been longer.
• CrossFit Mama’s WOD is most likely what I will be doing post 2.5 mile this afternoon ( 5 rounds of 20 sit ups and 20 squats) easy peasy.
• Class starts next week. Oh joy. Well I already finished the first two assignments and readings, then the teacher took the material down. Ugh. WHO CARES If I wanted to start early. I call shenanigans.
• How it’s already 10:00am! I leave in 4 hours. Did I mention that I am uber excited it’s Friday?
• Why do people seriously think that leggings are pants? THEY ARE NOT.
Have a great day guys, enjoy your weekend!