Plan of the Day
- Breakfast: 1/2 cup quick oats, Apple, 1 TBSP Better n’ Peanut Butter & Coffee with Protein Powder
- Snack: Apple/Banana
- Lunch: Baby Carrots with Ranch Dip, Grapes, Yogurt, PopChips & Vitamin Water
- Snack: Apple/Banana & Coffee
- Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry with Asian Slaw
- Activity: Strength Training 3 sets 10 Reps
• I always forget, for some reason, how much I really love oatmeal. LIKE REALLY LOVE OATMEAL. It’s so comforting. I think I am going to go back to eating that for breakfast for a while. I happened to have it this morning, and man, I love it.
• I’ll be submitting my graduate application this evening. I decided to go home, workout, submit the online portion and then head over to the post office and mail the remainder of the supplemental materials that need to be sent. Then, I will go home and have a beer. That’s the plan.
• This week has been playing jokes on me. I’ve thought it was Thursday three times now. It finally is Thursday, but it almost feels like it should be Monday. If that makes sense. Which I am sure it doesn’t. I had a nightmare that the country of Russia sued me for talking bad about them to my American friends and family. Can they do that? Can they sue for Slander/Libel if I was really just completely grossed out by only one of their citizens?
• Do they eat bear in Russia?
• That Neon Trees song “Everybody Talks” is constantly stuck in my head. At first I thought it was cute, and would bop around in my car singing along, but now it’s like that “Call Me Maybe” song in which when upon hearing it I have the desire to punch people in the throat. So of course what do I hear every time I turn on the radio? Yup. Both of those pieces of musical genius.
• I think it’s REDONKULOUS that it costs me $95.00 to park for 15 weeks at a community college parking lot, after hours, in Alexandria VA. I know that is cheap in comparison to other pay and park establishments, but it’s NOVA. ”Northern Virginia Community College, We Give you a Future, We Give you the Knowledge!” You couldn’t get more Community Greendale Community if you tried. Except we lack Josh McHale. That should be fixed.
• 50 Days Till We Leave For England. I am only a little excited. I’m really excited to be laid over in Iceland – because I get to check in on Facebook in Iceland. Places I never thought I’d be folks. If it was a long enough layover, I would totally go through security JUST to get a stamp in my passport.
• This Saturday is 6.5 Miles outside – I am forcing myself to use my Garmin because I wanted it so bad, and TPWSNBN bought it for me for my birthday and it’s been over a month and I haven’t used it. I need to actually use it. So Saturday it is. I bought “Sport Beans” by Jelly Belly to try while on the run, and see if those are good for my long runs or not. They are a lot less messy than say the GU, which I get all over my face when I try and take it while I run. Man is that fun.
• I can’t believe we are half way through August.
• I still miss the beach of the Dominican Republic. Even with the hangover and the rain – it was one of the best weekends ever.
Day 04/100 – 100 days to healthy