Total Lost: -43.8
Emotion: It is what it is.
I knew it was going to happen, so I wasn’t shocked when the scale was a higher number than last week. I knew that the Baby Shower treats, the dinners out, the dinner party at a friends house (with two heavy helpings of her amazing Lasagna) and all the desserts, snacking, etc. would show up on the scale. You can track all of your meals, but unless you track all the ‘secret’ food – it does you no good.
But today is a new day right?
Plan of the Day
- Breakfast: English Muffin, Cream Cheese, Egg(+2 Egg whites), and Spinach sandwich & Coffee with Cream and Protein Powder
- Snack: Apple
- Lunch: Flat Out Wrap with Turkey and Mustard and Spinach, Yogurt, Grapes, Sweet Potato Pop Chips, Vitamin Water Zero
- Snack: Banana & Half Think Thin Protein Bar
- Dinner: Baked Chicken with Roasted Potatoes, Parsnips and Onions
- Activity: 3.1 Miles
I think the majority of my problems lie in the fact that I am for some reason, always snacking. I literally was always eating or drinking something yesterday. That just sounds gross. I think I’m hungry, but I’m not. Portions are a foreign concept to me. I plan on discussing this with my doctor next week – I think some of my meds might be upping my appetite, in which case, those need to go.
- Wednesday: 3.1 Miles
- Thursday: Strength Training/Crossfit
- Friday: 2.5 Miles (Just to loosen legs)
- Saturday: 6.5 Miles
- Sunday: Rest
- Monday: 3.5 Miles
- Tuesday: Strength Training/ Crossfit
I might have fallen off the wagon food wise, but workout wise, I am still good. I still run 3-4 times a week, and I am getting back into strength training. I think the strength training is getting ‘easier’ to plan because now I have TPWSNBN working out with me. We also realized that the plans I was doing were fine, but too aggressive, especially when training for races.
My doc was a bit concerned about the no rest day thing too.
I’m good though. This is a minor set back. This was a carb, sweet, lack of self control induced set back, but I’m good. I’m here. I haven’t failed because I haven’t given up.
I can do this because I’ve lost 40 some pounds already. I know how to do it. I just have to do it.
Day 03/100 – 100 Days to Healthy