Well Kids, we made it. It’s Friday. I am excited about the weekend, as TPWSNBN has had to work late the past few days and I am feeling a bit alone at home. Although I made it through Season 1 and 2 episodes of Season2 of The Tudors, so there is that. I am debating the plan of the day… so let me get out what I have decided and then I can ask you for your advice:
- Breakfast: Bagel w/ Cream Cheese, Coffee w/ Protein Powder and Half and Half
- Snack: 1 piece of chocolate & Apple
- Lunch: Chipotle Salad – Lettuce, Pinto Beans, Veggies, Mild/Medium/Corn Salsa, very little sour cream
- Snack: Banana
- Dinner: Home made Boboli Pizza – Taco Style
Activity: Should I do my long run this afternoon – 6 miles – or a 45 minute Nike Training Club Workout?
If I Run This Afternoon – I will get it out of the way, It will set me up for a good weekend, to not have to worry about fitting it in anywhere else, and I’ll have some AP’s to use for much needed wine tonight.
If I Run Tomorrow – It might be rushed, I might skip it
Regardless of which day – It will most likely be inside It’s too hot out (I know I am being a wuss.) I won’t wake up early enough tomorrow to get it out of the way before the heat hits, so I’ll be stuck on the treadmill, unless I get home and it’s not that bad out tonight, or if I magically wake up tomorrow at 5:00am full of energy (Not happening).
Who knows, I might pull on my bad ass pants (shorts) and go outside. Even if it’s a couple of loops around the same block, I might just do it. Now I want to run outside. Like a Boss.
I am thinking that 6 Miles outside today will help me focus on the practice praxis test I am taking tonight as well. Plus who knows when TPWSNBN will get home tonight so, there is that element of boredom, this will eat up a little over an hour (yes I am slow).
Nordstrom’s has a Via Spiga Boot named Bethany this pretty much means I must buy them.
- Tonight – Target and In laws
- Tomorrow – Praxis and then DRINKING
- Sunday – Couple Workout & Sisters Birthday? Can anyone confirm we are doing this at some point?
- I am still on my Snow Patrol kick, but now I have added Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Barielles to it. It would be my dream to have all three in concert at once. I think my head would explode with happiness. Then a unicorn would jump out of my face and fart a rainbow across the land.
- I’ve noticed that if, I have access to fruits and veggies, I will still not eat them if I have cereal and peanut butter. So how to fix this? Yes, you guessed it. Add fruit to the cereal and peanut butter. I present to you Banana-Nut-Bowl. 1 banana chopped up, 1 scoop of PB, sprinkled with cereal. Amazing. Filling. It also works with apple. I plan on experimenting with more fruit options this weekend. I will soon be a rabbit.
- There are few things on this planet that I love more than cheese. Brie being my favorite.
- I have 6 bottles of sunscreen at home. I should really check if they are expired before I put all my faith in one next week when I am in DR.
- Speaking of DR, My mom totally went Lifetime Mom on me yesterday begging me to not talk to anyone and don’t get too drunk because who knows what will happen. I told her that I promised I would most likely sleep 90% of the time if not in the spa or on a safari or gym. I also told her I doubted I would be getting drunk the entire time, as it’s gonna be hot as crap. This did not allay her fears.
Day 03/100 #100DaysToHealthy