I am sure there are many challenges out there with the same premise, but this is mine. Hell I am probably copying someone else’s idea. If so – let me know and I’ll totally give you credit. Promise.
- Track everything – good, bad, on plan, off plan, regardless of how far off course you go – YOU MUST TRACK
- Drink water all day every day
- Exercise at least 5 days a week – 3 of which should be running at the minimum
- Dessert is a treat, not a nightly occurrence. Treat it as a treat.
- Alcohol needs to be counted and tracked. This will stop from drinking too much which will stop hangovers and weight gain (Win, Win, Win)
- All food/drinks/activity needs to be tabulated and tracked within 24 hours
- When on vacation activity can decrease to simple tourist walking, but food must still be tracked
- When weekly/activity points are gone – they are gone, and you stop eating.
- No Alcohol Sunday night – Thursday night – Work BeBe will thank you
If any rule is broken, you must start the challenge over.
Today is Day 1. So far so good!