Plan of the Day:
- Breakfast: Smoothie, Coffee, English Muffin
- Snack: Coffee
- Lunch: Banana and Peanut Butter Wrap, Yogurt and Granola, Orange
- Snack: Banana
- Dinner: Soup and Grilled Cheese! (I have been trying to figure out WHAT TO MAKE tonight allll weekend)
- Activity: 3.1 miles and Grocery Shopping
Meals of the Week
- Monday: Soup and Grilled Cheese
- Tuesday: Out because of the Rufus Wainwright Concert
- Wednesday: Chicken Stir Fry with Asian Slaw
- Thursday: Waldorf salad
- Friday: Homemade Pizza – Mexican
- Saturday: Out (most likely)
- Sunday: Baked Chicken with Asparagus Side
Workouts of the Week
- Monday: 3.1 Miles
- Tuesday: Rest – I’m donating Blood in the morning – If for some reason I can’t donate I’ll run 3.1 miles
- Wednesday: Depending on Tuesday, either 3.1 mile run or rest
- Thursday: Killer Buns and Thighs DVD
- Friday: Upper Body Weights and Walking on Treadmill
- Saturday: Long Run – 6 Miles
- Sunday: Couple Workout – 3 sets of 10 reps each
- Dumbbell Shoulder press
- Dumbbell Rows
- Lunges (each leg)
- Tricep Extension
- 1 min. plank
I’m trying to get back into once a day planking because it only takes a minute and you can do it anywhere (well not ANYWHERE, but you get what I am saying.).
As I suck down my second coffee of the day I am thinking about how incredibly awesome the next few days are going to be.
- July 24th – Rufus Wainwright in Concert at Wolf Trap – I love this man. I love everything about him. He is amazing.
- July 28th – Praxis Math – 2nd attempt. I WILL PASS THIS BITCH.
- July 29th – Celebrating Sisters 30TH BIRTHDAY. Did I mention she is turning 30? Heh.
- August 1 – Mani/Pedi with Lisa and then Awesome Dinner Somewhere and sleepover because…
- AUGUST 2 through 5th – DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - Although it’s a short trip – it don’t matter it will be enough time for beach sun and sand and drinks. Plus it was all I could afford so there is that. (I’m taking the 6th off as well to recuperate.)
9 Days Lisa. JUST 9 DAYS.
August 22, Fall Semester starts so this will be a nice capping off to the summer.
BE-TE-DUBs. I am pretty sure I gained this week – I ate/drank/ whatever too much this weekend, and I am okay with this. I know there is a slight possibility that I will still lose because I am donating blood on Tuesday, but I know it won’t be a real loss. I’m not trying to cheat the system, I am solely donating because it happens to be going on at my place of work.
This morning is dragging, but at least I am currently awake for it.