Oh what an indulgent Birthday Weekend, but now we are back to tracking within points. Not just tracking everything I eat, but having some sort of limit.
I made out pretty good this year! Garmin Forerunner 210, Coach cross body purse, Spa gift certificate, LuLuLemon gift certificate, Barista Bears!, Running safety supplies (Stun gun and Pepper Spray).
Yes, my older sister bought me a stun gun. To which I promptly asked TPWSNBN if I could try it out on him.
It was a great weekend, and I really have to thank my friends and family, but mostly TPWSNBN, who went above and beyond to make sure I was happy.
I love you.
Plan of the Day
- Breakfast: Smoothie with Protein, Coffee w/ Half and Half, English Muffin with Jelly – 9Points+
- Snack: Banana – 0Points+
- Lunch: Flat out Wrap with Two Hebrew National 97% Fat Free Hotdogs, mustard and lettuce; Yogurt, Grapes, Carrots, Diet Pepsi – 7Points+
- Snack: Apple – 0Points+
- Dinner: 1/2 package of Shirtaki Noodles, 4 ounces of Ground Turkey, Wegmans Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce – 4 Points+
- Evening Snack: Weight Watchers Snack Size Ice Cream Cone – 2Points+
- Activity: 3.5 Miles (Inside sadly.. No Garmin today :-( )
I’m super excited for this week to be over. I have a great Saturday to get to, so this week needs to go by faster than fast. I already know what most of my outfit will be – Skinny jeans, Tom’s shoes, My new cross body bag (Thanks Mom, Dad, and Cece!) and my hair will be in a high pony tail. As for my top? Eh. Not sure yet. I know what I want to wear, but the weather may not agree. We shall see.
Look for a Review of Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs Workout DVD later!