IT RAINED. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY IT RAINED.
TPWSNBN finished the first 40 pages (~20,000 words) of my new piece of work in progress. He said he liked it. But he’s married to me, so not sure how much truth is actually in that.
I also Passed the last portion of the Graduate School Entrance Exam I needed to take – I have to redo the math portion because I bombed it, but now I know what to expect and with a little bit more studying I am sure I will do fine.
This week is the week of haphazard schedules.
I have 2 finals (one today and one tomorrow), upping of mileage, a Birthday Party for Moi, and then my actual birthday. I am pretty much letting this week come as it pleases. I am not going to freak out if I miss a workout because of planning for something else. With That!
Workouts This Week
- Monday: 3.5 Mile Run
- Tuesday: Live Fit Chest and Triceps/Back and Biceps
- Wednesday: 3.5 Mile Run
- Thursday: Live Fit Shoulders and Abs + 30 Minute walking
- Friday: Long Run
- Saturday: 5 Mile Run
- Sunday: Working Out with Jason – Circuit Training
Menu of Dinners:
- Monday: Garbage Plate – Going home and throwing random stuff together to form a meal
- Tuesday: Chicken Stir Fry with Asian Slaw
- Wednesday: Mahi Mahi Tacos
- Thursday: Greek Salad with Chicken
- Friday: Out – OKRAS!
- Saturday: Birthday Party Cook Out
- Sunday: Leftovers
Today is Final #1 in Applied Grammar. Man I wish I had taken this in freaking undergrad.