Total Lost: -44.2
Emotion: On the Up and Up
I was completely expecting a nice big gain, so this loss, no matter how small was exactly what I needed. I ran outside last night, and it was glorious. It wasn’t really hot out, just a nice 77 degrees with a breeze, but the sun was out in full force. So the combination of Me running + Sun = HOT.
But I did 3.1 miles in 30’51″. I’m getting closer to that sub-30 minute 5k! September 30th is the goal!
I’m having a better morning than I expected when I woke up. I have a slight headache – where as when I went to sleep it was a full on blinding bad headache. Then I get to work, and for some reason Yesterday-Me decided to add Queen to my work playlist on Spotify. This brought me out of my morning funk that I was in. Then Rufus Wainwright’s new album “Out of the Game” came on, and I found myself closing my office door to dance around my office.
Now I am falling in love with Fiona Apple all over again with her new album “The Idler Wheel is Wiser..”
I need to stop looking at Pinterest and Anthropolgie online. It’s making me want to spend lots of money. I sent back three things yesterday – THREE. Because one was too big, and the other two just didn’t look right.
I need to stop online shopping, and just go try on things before buying.
I also bought a pair of Tom’s shoes. I need to stop.
That’s the funny thing though. I buy things and then send them back or return them to the store, so I end up only spending like a 1/4 of what I think I am spending. Which is why I never really freak out anymore. I told TPWSNBN last night that I should just grocery shop daily to get my spending fix.
Plan of the Day
- Breakfast: Smoothie, English Muffin with PB2, Coffee w/Cream
- Snack: Banana
- Lunch: Amy’s Black Bean Enchiliadas, Yogurt, Grapes, Orange
- Snack: Kashi Go Lean Protein Bar (most likely post workout)
- Dinner: Mahi Mahi Tacos
- Activity: Live Fit – Legs & Walking on Incline 30 Minutes
- Leg Press – No Machine so I am doing weighted squats
- Leg extensions – Weights strapped to feet, extend from chair
- Wide Stance Barbel Squat
- Seated leg curl – laying down and curling legs with weight
- Standing calf raises – dumbbells on shoulders, using stairs
- Seated Calf Raise – holding weights on thighs, using stepping box for leverage
See I don’t need a gym! I just need to utilize some alternative methods!