- Breakfast: Green Monster Smoothie(Spinach, Strawberries, Banana, Peach 1 Scoop Protein Powder, 1 cup skim milk), Light English muffin, 1 Tbsp Elderberry Jelly, Coffee w/ Cream = 449 Calores
- Snack: Coke Zero & Water = 0 Calories
- Lunch: Spinach salad with Slivered Almonds, Feta Cheese, Bell pepper, Snap Peas, Broccoli and LF Ranch, Greek Yogurt = 287 Calories
- Snack: Banana & Easter Candy = 209 Calories
- Dinner: Turkey Meatballs, Whole Wheat Pasta and Roasted Veggies = 502 Calories
- Run 3.5 Miles (Outside or In depending on Allergies), 60 Second Plank, 10 minutes of Stretching (Will do this after work)
Frame of Mind
- I’m here. I’ll put it that way. I decided randomly yesterday that since I have gone 8 days so far straight with activity I will continue that until I hit 30. This doesn’t mean I have to run, or lift. I can do yoga – as long as it’s 1/2 an hour it counts. I need structure and a plan to make this work. I need to count calories for the rest of my life to make this work. I need to run to make this work. I think that since I have to have a plan it’s better for me to keep inventing plans to keep me on track. So if that means making up challenges for myself, then so freaking be it.
- I am also making up a meal list for next week too. I am trying to plan way in advance so I can tweak if needed without causing a second trip to the grocery store or *GASP* giving up and ending up at Chipotle, which isn’t always a bad thing, but it can be when you get all the fun stuff added.
- I am going to attempt to have my net calories for the rest of the week, and moving forward be in the 1200 -1300 range. This may mean nothing to you, or anyone else, but it kind of makes sense to me.
- I’m also shooting for 100 ounces of water a day – because your body is 3/4 H2O – you need to drink tons of water.
I’m desperately trying to get into a better frame of mind because frankly, I’ve been judgmental of myself and hateful towards myself for so long, and that hasn’t worked – right? Right. So I am going to try to be accepting and loving of myself and see if that works. I need to accept the way I am now, to see the actual things that need to change. I need to realize that there will be setbacks, imperfections, and issues. This is a fact in all points of life. I can’t fail because it’s not over yet.
So send me your best dinner and lunch ideas – I’ll be scouring food blogs as well – I need a revamping to say the least.
I love you Chicken Stir fry, but not every Tuesday.
I love you Garden Salad – but I can stand to look at you anymore.
Baby Carrots – you and I need to break up for a while, or at least change up our routine.
I need to be re-energized about food, because right now, the reason I am eating crap is because I am tired of trying to be creatively healthy. I’m burnt out on organic. I can’t even pronounce Quinoa, let alone understand what to pair it with.
p.s. my only dietary restriction is I don’t really eat pork, and shellfish will kill me.