Upcoming Run BeBe, Run’s! (R) = Registered
- (R)April 29 2012 - Patriots Cup 8k Corporate Challenge – for those math challenged like me – that’s 4.97 miles
- (R)May 13 2012 – Potomac River Running Mother’s Day 4 Miler
- (R)June 2, 2012 – Global Race For The Cure 5K – 3.1 Miles
- NEED A JULY RACE
- August 19, 2012 – Leesburg 10K/20K to benefit the Leesburg YMCA – 6.2 miles or 12.4 miles (Haven’t decided which distance)
- September 30 2012 – Reston Perfect 10 (10k or 10 miles) – 6.2 miles or 10 miles YOU DECIDE
- October 21, 2012 – Army 10 Miler – 10 Miles with Army Men and Women! (Registration May 15, 2012)
- October 28, 2012 – MCM 10 k – 6.2 miles 1 week later! (Registration TOMORROW April 4, 2012)
- November 22, 2012 – Turkey Day 5K – info coming soon
- December 9, 2012 – Run With Santa 5K – Benefits Make A Wish Foundation
- December 31, 2012 – Bull Run Festival Of Lights 5K – info coming soon
There are more, I’m sure, but this is a stellar start. Good mix of distances, and really it’s something that will keep me on my toes.
July is sticking out like a sore thumb, too. There is a 5k on July 4 – which is on a Wednesday this year – but I am not sure waking up early on a day off in the middle of the week will happen. For some reason waking up early on a Saturday or Sunday doesn’t phase me if I am racing.
Since I lived through the half marathon and all, I now feel invincible.
I feel a full marathon coming on in the next few years. We’ll see.
Run 3 miles (Treadmill – I need the pollen to go away) and then upper body work. My arms need to be toner than they are, and that requires more work than I am putting in.
Dinner will be Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes and Roasted Asparagus – I was thinking of wrapping it in bacon as How Sweet It Is did… But I don’t have the extra calories for that today, and I don’t eat pork, and Turkey Bacon I doubt has the same effect.