*I will be posting my before pictures tonight once they are taken for the start of my New Rules Of Lifting for Women Program. I will then take progress pictures after every stage. This will all be detailed tonight!*
- I never thought it was possible for me to go a day without chocolate, but here I am. Day 14! Can’t believe it. I hate all the easter candy because all the stuff I want is covered, contains is made of Chocolate. I’ll live.
- I am kind of in love with the hardcore nature of strength training. I mean it’s so simple. You basically just lift heavy things and then grunt, and then put them down. That’s it. Sometimes there is movement elsewhere, and that’s fine, but the core of it is so simple.
- Sloths – Baby and Adult. I get all Kristen Bell about them. SO CUTE.
- I am loving the effects so far from incorporating Protein Smoothies into my life. I am fuller longer in the morning, and I feel stronger. I know that the combined effort will make this New Rules Of Lifting program work even better.
- It never fails. The minute I start a meeting, I have to pee.
- 1 week and 3 days till my half marathon. OH BOY. I’m anxious, nervous, excited, ramped up, and pretty much ready for this. I’m also excited to have dinner with my BFF Lisa and Jason that night and find a bar to get
- I am so thankful for Lisa being in my life. So incredible thankful that 16 years after meeting we are still friends.
- I am also thankful that Jason still for some reason hasn’t been driven crazy by my antics, and still loves me all the same.
- COMMUNITY COMES BACK NEXT WEEK (March 15)
- I am the owner of one of those cutesy puppy daily calendars. I get made fun of constantly for it, but those little guys get me through the day sometimes.
Dinner tonight is EmilyBites.com Meat Lovers Pizza. I’ve saved enough points to eat half the pizza. I WILL EAT HALF THE PIZZA. I am so excited about this.
I’m planning on running 4-5 miles. I have no idea if this will be indoors or outside, it really depends on how I feel upon getting home. I am hoping for an outdoor run, because I should be preparing more for the half at this point.