Monday – Rest Day
- Tuesday – 5 mile run
- Wednesday – Cross Train (Yoga or walk on treadmill)
- Thursday – 5 mile run
- Friday – Rest Day
- Saturday – 10 Mile Run
- Sunday – Yoga
Dinners of the Week
Monday – French Dip Cupcakes (Adapted)
- Tuesday – Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Wednesday – Lasagna Cupcakes
- Thursday – Spinach, Almond, Chicken, Salad
- Friday – Out
- Saturday – Oyamel (Date Night)
- Sunday – Chicken Pot Pie (Attempt 2)
I called my primary care doctor to discuss possibly going to a nutritionist. So, her thoughts were a.) Great Idea (Thanks Lisa D. for it!), and b.) small changes while I wait to find one and get an appointment.
- Meal Plan your breakfasts and dinners – if lunch has to be by the seat of my pants, fine. It usually isn’t as I always pack lunch but she said I can be flexible there if I plan accordingly the other two meals.
- No alcohol Sunday – Thursday. This is a real trigger for me. It’s not like I binge drink or anything, but a glass of wine will automatically make me want another, and then dessert, then God knows what else.
- 100 oz of water a day – pretty self explanatory
So I will be looking for a nutritionist, and starting tonight, no alcohol till Friday. 100 oz of water a day (So far I’ve done 25…). I’m good with meal planning (Just not the sticking to it part).
Anyone in the Northern VA area have a good nutritionist that I can call?