I’m obsessed with the new Taylor Swift song.
It’s pretty pathetic.
Happy Friday y’all!
I have to stay late so a student can make up an in class essay which I’m like ugh about.
I went out last night which was fun, but I found out something kinda crappy about my last job, so I’m a bit upset about that.
Such is life, right? It’s in the past so that’s what matters. I’m done with them now :-)
Teaching doesn’t leave a lot if time to do much. It’s been an interesting ride so far.
Getting through the first unit has had it’s ups and downs but it’s ok. I’m getting myself more than ready for the next unit which is my unit for the internship. This means that this work with be graded and will determine my licensure.
So I’m spending my time really getting into the Revolution of America. Let’s go Benjamin Franklin. Meet me at the bar Thomas Jefferson. Let’s dance Patrick Henry.
Let’s do this.
I’ve been asked to review an EatSmart Bathroom Scale by the company, and when I was approached I was super excited, because you know how much I love weighing myself periodically (read, everyday) to check progress (or recently the lack thereof).
When it came in the mail I was so excited. I took it right up stairs and set it in the bathroom. Not only was it really pretty and goes great with my bathroom, but it was so easy to just set up.
I put the two AAA batteries inside and then stepped on it once to calibrate, and then once more to weigh in.
Although I need to work on the actual number itself, the scale was accurate to a T!
I checked it by weighing myself, and then weighing myself with a 5 pound bag of flour. It was 5 pounds exactly more with the bag.
It fits nicely under my towel rack so it stays out of the way when not in use, and it’s not clunky at all. It weighs very little and the glass top makes it look streamlined and modern.
I’m very happy with it.
Useful Information About the Scale:
- [2014 VERSION] – Our newest addition to the EatSmart line. Utilizes Our Proprietary Auto-On Technology and Sensor Accuracy. Best in class customer service and support from a trusted vendor!
- Extra Large 4.5″ LCD display w/ Accubright blue backlight – Easy to read from any distance or angle! One of the biggest on the market!
- 4 High Precision EatSmart Sensors – Consistent and accurate measurement up to 400 lbs or 180 kgs every time; Graduation increments of .2 lbs. / 3oz.
- FREE EatSmart Body Tape Measure now included – Another great tool to monitor progress!
- Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included); 100% EatSmart Satisfaction Guarantee – Buy with Confidence!
(From Amazon.com Listing)
I’m extremely happy that I was chosen by EatSmart to weigh in on this scale J
Check back on Wednesday for my personal pictures with my weigh in!
(All opinions are my own)
Monday – walking
Tuesday – 3 miles running
Wednesday – 3 miles running
Thursday – rest
Friday – rest
Saturday – walking food tour
Sunday – Navy/ Air Force half marathon
My week was ruined for training because of an ankle/foot injury. Hoping that it’s getting better, but it’s hard to tell since I’m still sore from the race.
My weight loss is still a huge struggle because I’m still making poor choices, but today is Monday and I’m determined to make good decisions today.
Food is not going to control me, while I’ve let it for so long.
Since 2011 I’ve gained back all the weight I lost originally.
It’s sad, annoying, whatever. But if I continue to look at that as my failure I’ll never move forward.
Weigh in is Wednesday, I would love to maintain from last week, so that is my goal.
My goal for the rest of September is to lose weight, that’s it.
I’m going to be better.
Help if you can, to keep me accountable.
It was the Navy / Air Force Half Marathon.
Though it was my slowest race ever, it was also the most mentally challenging.
I ran it.
- Monday: 4 Miles – 11’32 pace
- Tuesday: strength & 1.4 miles walking
- Wednesday: 3 miles – 12’17 pace
- Thursday: rest day
- Friday: 3.5 miles – 11’19 pace
- Saturday: 18 Miles – done – gps died so like 3:45?
- Sunday: Rest Day
Total mileage: 28.7 miles
18 miles sucked – see boot pic – but it’s done!
Baseball was great – though we lost.